Bank guarantee is a trade financing and an efficient outsourcing tool.
Bank guarantee is an independent written liability of the Bank issued to the customer’s counterpart by the bank which guarantees payment within the amount guaranteed upon the counterpart's request if the customer fails to fulfil assumed obligations.
We issue the following kinds of guarantees:
- Tender guarantee (guaranteed amount may be demanded if the customer wins tender bids and refuses to sign the contract under offered terms and/or refuses to secure proper performance of contractual obligations
- Guarantee of proper performance of contractual obligations
- Guarantee of payment for goods supplied
- Guarantee of advance repayment (the guarantor bank shall repay the amount of prepayment or advance if the customer fails to fulfil assumed obligations)
- Guarantee of loan repayment
- Guarantee of encashment of promissory notes
- Customs guarantee (deferred payment of customs duties and fees)
- Guarantee/surety issued to BAMAP Association of International Road Carriers to perform international road access procedures.
Contact the Directorate for Credit Transactions ( +375 (17) 209-47-50, 209-47-61) for more detailed information.